Friday 25 November 2011

New Stuff! *November*

In Jam Mart Clothing...
Butterfly Wings and Turkey Hats!
In Jam Mart Furniture...

Snowman and a hanging snowflake!

In the Cocoa Hut...

Gloves! They are in the back of the Cocoa Hut's clothing catalog.

In the Animal Museum...

Croc Topiary
In the Chamber of Knowledge...

Tower of Trivia Game

In Bahari Bargains...

New underwater necklace and skirt!

In Kani Cove's underwater den shop...

And finally, Sarepia Forest music for your den:


That is all the new items.But now you can get more colors for your animals!



You can now also customize your pet:

You can only customize a pet if you make a new one.

And Here is a sneak peek of the next pet - the Reindeer!
 Also, AJ HQ says the next monthly gift will be the "biggest and sweetest" monthly gift. 

I think it is a ginger bread man house. Don't you think??


8 comments:

  1. XD! I was just looking at your blog, and then all the sudden it went white, and there was the new info on all the new stuff! XD!
    See ya guys around!
    Snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the new colors, but it's too bad you can't get rare pets anymore.

    By the way...why did you delete your individual blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya like Ciao said, too bad no more rare pets! DX On top of that, gloves came out again?! Why are they so expensive?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao-

    Yes, we did delete our individual blogs, and sorry we haven't been posting, we were loaded with projects!

    - Taliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taliya-

    That's alright, I know what it feels like to be really busy. Since I started high school, I haven't been able to play AJ, or any game for that matter, as much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do not like the fact that everything is for members now,(well, not literally, but almost), and i have been thinking about sending a letter to aj about that. see ya jammers, i love being a irish kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and there was this really mean person on animal jam that called me a bad word, when i did not do anything, and check out animal jam hacker gossip, total suprise, look that up, i was like oh my gosh, ps, this is irish kid here,on animal jam im yoyo13496, please buddy me

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo, it is irish kid again, and that hackers name was a really really really bad cuss word, i was like oh my gosh, my parents would kill me if i did that,it was horrid, and dont bother trying to report him, he got banned all ready, the only way you can see his tiger is to look up what i said in the last one, and my user in animal jam is yoyo13496, please buddy me.

    ReplyDelete