Sunday 3 June 2012

*Special Edition* Contest


Hey Jammers!

  Do you want to get your blog or youtube channel known? Do you think you have what it takes?

  Well lucky for you, we are holding a contest for several different things!

  The main categories are:

   Best Blog
   Best Youtube Channel

   Best Youtube Channel is broken up into two categories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The deadline is on June 27th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  The first category we'll start with is Best Blog.

  If you win, we'll feature blog up on our page for 1 month and on our YouTube channel.

  We will mark your blog out of 10.
  Your blog can win if it meets these standards:

  - Your blog design is pleasant to the eye
  - You make updates often
  - You don't post about random things

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  As for Best Youtube Channel, the two categories are -

  - Best Youtube Channel
  - Best Music Video

 If you win, you're channel will also be featured on our blog and YouTube channel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


  To enter :

  - Comment here
  - Comment on our page "Contests & Events"
  - Comment on our Youtube Channel
  - Send us your links to our email : AnimalJamMadness@hotmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

  We look forward to your entries!


5 comments:

  1. Hey. Have you ever read Animal jam with Bellapink? Thats my blog. I'm up for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is Animaljamfreedom.blogspot.com, and I'm up for the contest!
    My youtube channel is XxFreeSpiritxX Animal Jam (You can search that on youtube, or there's a link on the side bar on my blog) And that's up for the contest.
    Thanks!
    ~XxFreeSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is myanimaljamblog.blogspot.com And i am totally going to enter this contest!

    Also my youtube channel is Articstaranimaljam.

    -devon78303

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY USERNAME: FloraPrettyPet13
    MY BLOG: www.ajfoxmessenger.blogspot.com
    I believe that my blog is very nice and organized! It looks VERY pleasant to the eye and I DO update often! I put a lot of time and effort into the blog and would like to enter the contest!

    -FloraPrettyPet13

    ReplyDelete