Monday 16 July 2012

To Anonymous

Anonymous,

Hi, this is Moosab, I have seen your comments and I am very flattered that you like me so much.
But, if you are making rumors and posting hateful comments about Taliya or my other friends, then that makes me, not like you so as much. 


First, let me start off by correcting your comments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: TALIYA YOU STOLE ALL OF MOOSAB'S RARES

Okay, first of all, no she did not take anything of mine. If she did take all my rares, then I wouldn't be wearing my rares on AJ. And secondly, and if she did take my things, I wouldn't be working with her on a blog, or even talk to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: MOOSAB! YOU ROCK! TALIYA! YOUR BRAT!

Like I said, I'm very flattered that you like me so much to post this comment, as well as others that are similar to this - but posting comments like these make me, not like you as much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: My blog is better than yours - xxfreespiritxx

We have already replied to you on the post. If you haven't read it yet, here is what it said -

We both doubt you're actually FreeSpirit since she quit AJ AND her blog.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


You: NO I DON'T FORGIVE YOU! YOU ALWAYS LOSE THINGS

Well, Taliya and I deleted your comment, so we don't remember how it exactly went, but it was something like that. The first thing I want to say is - I'm pretty sure you weren't our buddies back when we posted that, and that you're also not our buddy right now. And if you don't even know us: how do you know we ALWAYS lose things?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


So don't try to troll again.


You fail miserably at it.


- Moosab

8 comments:

  1. Sheesh some people... I hope they'll leave you alone and have more awesomeness like ya'll.. Cause comments like that are not awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you ILMP8 Even though I don't know Taliya really well I still know she isn't a brat.

      ~JammerGirl27546

      Delete
  2. Hey y'all, I. Think ur awesome and all!!!! I would love to meet cha, yall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Moosab and Taliya!!

    I totally agree, Taliya is definately NOT brat, though I agree you are awesome :P and I also doubt that comment was really XxFreeSpiritxX! 'Cause Free is nice, and she already quit AJ and blogging. :(

    P.S. If you awesome people have time to check out my blog (it's not nearly as good as yours), it's called the Animal Jam Bouncies at jammie263.blogsot.com!! :)

    P.P.S. Can you plzzz add me Moosab and Taliya? My user is jammie263.

    P.P.P.S I love you guys!! :D

    Thanks a ton! And if you guys like my blog, please join it! (unless you don't want to that's fine with me)

    -Jammie263

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taliya really got fed up with my comments didnt she planned out a whole epic speech about it especially love the ending so dear troll never troll again you fail miserably at it you mustve spent a long time on it since its the longest post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, how many times would I have to tell you this?
      This wasn't Taliya, it was Moosab myself. I don't even know why you hate Taliya. She hasn't been on AJ for weeks, so whatever you say that she did to you, wouldn't be true. For she hasn't even been on. I also haven't been on as much lately. And I wrote this post myself. Please get your facts right.

      -Moosab

      Delete
  5. And moosab the reason i post these things is because she did something very horrible to me when she was still on but...i cant tell you because then you would know who i was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always with Taliya when we are on AJ. I would know if she did something horrible or not. And if she was the only one doing something bad, then you would tell me what happened and who you are. You are probably worse than anyone I have met in a long time. With all the hate locked up inside you, I think you should step back from the computer screen, and take a moment to realize that you are being deluded.

      -Moosab

      Delete