Sunday 6 October 2013

Hello....

Hey Jammers,

  We are aware that no one must be viewing our blog anymore, but we just wanted to make this post.

  Moosab and I are no longer very active, I am sure many of you are aware of that. Since we felt we didn't really say good-bye properly,  we decided to upload three videos we never uploaded as a sorry^^.

  We made these quite long ago so it might not be as good as our most recent ones.
 
  Below are the song names that we made our video for:

  Hit The Lights - Selena Gomez
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwOCvxUO79Y

  Who Says - Selena Gomez
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAfu_DwIXM

  Schools Out - Kyra Christiaan
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtFZhNXPPso

7 comments:

  1. But your not aware that I'm still here. I will always stay your fan no matter what. And those MVs rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I feel your pain. I haven't blogged in months...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice videos, love the songs yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I find the AJMVs really good, my friend told me to visit this Animal Jam Blog, so Why not? AJMV must be hard to make, wow your computer skills and video making skills must be A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

    Well Thanks for making my day with this AJMVs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry :( I forgot all about this blog!!!! -snow1334111 P.S I will vist sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap. I logged onto my first email account and was looking at my past liked videos and I saw yours, and I still recognize a bunch of your music videos. It saddens me tbat you guys clearly don't play/upload anymore, after three years already... but I can't be too sad. I don't play either anymore and I was an avid player for 2-3 years! I hope you guys are still somewhat on the Internet and haven't forgotten about your Youtube channel, and maybe might post an update one day!

    ReplyDelete