Sunday 14 August 2011

Why Not Think Through It First?

Hey Jammers!

  One thing that has been bugging me is TRADING. When you are satisfied with a trade, the trader runs up to you demanding for their item(s) back. After that, everyone around watches saying they have your user, and if you don't trade back, you are scamming. And I have one thing to say, THAT IS NOT SCAMMING! Scamming is when you are trading, but not giving anything. And if you wanted to trade back, why didn't you think about the trade you were going to make first?

-Taliya

2 comments:

  1. ugh thats happeend to me so many times. One person did like, 5 green glvoes for my nm horns, I was like yeah. i did it and then she said OMG SCAMMER TRADE BACK (that was when glvoes weren't out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then I should of did that trade.

    ReplyDelete