Sunday 6 May 2012

Heads Up

Hey Jammers!

  Taliya here! It's been a long time since I've posted, since Moosab is in charge of the updates.

  Anyways, I've just been on AnimalJam after a long time! And no surprise that I was a target for a scammer.

  Someone by the name "Demonicrise", I asked me to go to his den, he said all the people in Jamaa was giving him lag. I supposed it could be true, not everyone who asks you to go to their den is a scammer.

  Well, while at his den, he said he'll give me three chances to accept the trade. He said he would trade his non member wings for my pink founders. I was suspicious at first, that trade seems quite... uncommon.

  So he flashed me once, I then knew this could be a trick. Then he flashed me the second time. And then said that this would be my last chance. The third turn was longer then the other two, reason was because the wings were member, not non member.

 And Jammers, be careful not to fall for this trick! Don't worry though, I declined the trade! :D

3 comments:

  1. One time someone tried to do the pillow scam on me. I forget their username, but I DID click the pillow. But they were wrong, and instead of clicking, "yes" to accept the trade, the pillows were located wher the "decline" button was. XD

    -GreatShot-

    P.S. Look at this! - ¥¢√¶©™°÷|£€ I'm on a Nook Color. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy tried to scam me once.After the first flash trade I said he was a scammer. Then he sweared at me. He is a really mean jammer

    -piezilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh btw GreatShot good job with the blog. Keep up the good work. You to Taliya and Moosab.

    ReplyDelete