Wednesday 29 August 2012

I'm Back :)

Hey Jammers,

I see Moosab hasn't posted as much.... Quite dissapointed :(

Well, no worries! With school starting soon, I should be on the computer more often and I can make posts!

And I have settled down in my new home, and got my new furniture! Now I just have to wait for my other things to be shipped over! I get the boxes sometime in September :(

Another upsetting things is that I'm now halfway across the world from Moosab, so she and I wont be on at the same time as often anymore D:

Anyways, I'm on a temporarily laptop. Still waiting to receive my computer.... that is packed in a box.. on a ship...


- Taliya

 

6 comments:

  1. :D Glad you made it here safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY TALIYAA!!!! AWW, U AND MOOSAB ARE NOT TOGETHER ? That is sad, because in a post you said that you guys were best friends forever or something :) well, i bet you guys have facebook and skype, and also who knows? maybe you guys could meet up?? Im just stating sugestions! anyways cool the US! I'm in australia so.. yeah but ill love to meet you guys! you guys seem really nice :)

    - Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a biggest fan of your music videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love music video tooo it is so awesome better then anyones!!! EVARRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buddy me on aj peez!-plasmid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Taliya your back!

    ReplyDelete