Sunday 4 December 2011

Adding Blogs

Hey Jammers!

  Moosab and I have realized  some comments that say we are rude for not adding some blogs on the list. The reason for that is because we want to only add blogs that have potential. You may think we are mean, but we don't want people that are big fans of Animal Jam and going to a blog not related to it at all. So you can leave a link to your blog asking for us to see it, but we may not add it.

And for those who want to add us, sorry but we do not add fans. We do appreciate you reading our blog and all, but sometimes we want a break. And we need our privacy. But we did make a fan account! So feel free to add us there!  The account's username is AJMadness.

Also, do note we may not reply to all comments.

15 comments:

  1. Okay I want to join the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >:( did u add Cocoafang's yet!?! srry I was bossy I'm jest really good friend of hers and I'm not a patient person lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have saw your requests and Cocoafang's. But as you see, we haven't added her blog. Yes, Moosab is friends with Cocoafang, and you must understand that it is hard for us to not add some blogs on. But, we are not putting on her blog, in the mean time, we will check her blog once in a while seeing if there has been any improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kk thx....now I feel awkward cuz I snapped...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I 4got about not asking u should I delete it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, It's okay. Next time please remember to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I'm friends w/ you guys in animal jam but i didnt follow your blog. -.-
    -Puppy99NMS

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like all blogs! they all are great! :) -ellessar77

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Moosab and Taliya,
    please consider this Animal Jam website:
    http://www.AJFashions.weebly.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mines called animal jam tides.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plz add me Jammers! XD Skywing49

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our blog is Animal Jam Guide:
    http://www.animaljamguide.com

    ReplyDelete