Wednesday 14 December 2011

Religions

Hey Jammers!

  Today my friend got in an argument with some VERY rude jammers. I went to town to go talk to her, and these two - minoru and naturecat - starting yelling at her saying God is the best and you will be punished if you don't believe him. And saying everyone came from god. Then all I said is - Not everyone believes in him. Then they yelled at me saying that I am Christian. And I am not, I believe in SCIENCE, although each person have their own beliefs. And then just when the fight was cooling down, Kasha, another jammer, starting yelling at her telling her to shut up or God will punish you, also saying that if you say I Don't Believe In God, You Don't Deserve To Play. Then my friend got upset because everyone was yelling at her for just stating she didn't believe in God. So she told me she was logging off. Just as she said that, Gilman said - Yay! Log off! No one needs you here!

  So I just want to say - If you don't have anything nice to say - don't say it, unless you are defending a friend, then it's understandable. So if you could do one simple move, to report those jammers, then you could make it a safer place for those who get upset when bullied, and for those little kids that don't need to be drawn into this drama just yet.