Friday 30 December 2011

If You Have A Heart

Hey Jammers!

  This post isn't anything related to Animal Jam, but if you have a heart, share this video and help this man find his daughter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVIPQUmaDS4&context=C37e8e0fADOEgsToPDskK116gsk6BQuIm9kHSTzdvh

  Best of luck to this man. I hope he finds her soon, and that she is safe and sound.

  For more information about the video -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2080379/Haley-Faith-Wilson-missing-Father-Ray-makes-YouTube-video-track-daughter.html

  - Taliya

5 comments:

  1. Aw D: This is so sad! I'm sending this to all my friends immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so kind to post something like this! I bet this man appreciates everyone who is putting a hand in to help find his daughter! If I had a blog I would have done the same! But since I don't, I'll be posting this on my FaceBook wall hoping my friends would do the same!

    I too pray for him and his daughter, in hopes that she returns home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi snowdog900 here! That video made me cry! I wanna help him find his daughter so badly!! It's really sad! Thanks you guys for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My computer won't let me watch it, so what is this video about? Please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the video again (I got bored :L) and it says that he found Haley!!! :D I'm so happy for him!!!! -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete