Saturday 21 January 2012

New Update!

Hey Jammers!

New Stuff Has Arrived In Jamaa!

The new pet Snakes, are finally here! 




In The Jam mart Clothing:


Den Items: 




Plus There Is A New Den!

A Barn!

In The Chamber!

In The underwater clothing shop:


And In The Underwater den shop:



And There Is A new part of your Journey book!

The Temple Of Zios!



There is also two new party rooms! 


And There is a new animal coming to Jamaa! If you finish the puzzle, it comes like this!


Think The new animal will be penguins!


3 comments:

  1. i think it is a penguin too btw i found out it was while trying to do puzzle but i can't
    lol
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out trying to do the puzzle wht I didn't get was how i kept getting it wrong.I finally found out it was not a godd reason but it's a funny 1.I didn't no there was 2 of them lol.:D
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh sorry I didn't mean godd I meant good.I was not looking were I was typing lol.:) I really meant good not godd sorry.
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete