Friday 27 January 2012

What? A Beta Blanket!?

Hey Jammers!

  Does anyone remember the green beta blanket? Well, hate to burst your bubble but they aren't beta! The green blanket belongs to the old blanket set, but when AJ HQ changed the blanket color in a update, it became rare. That's when this crazy rumor spread. Those who read the "NOT A SCAMMER" post, you would know Taliya was here in 2010. Although the old blankets were not out yet, they came out when Mt. Shiveer was created. And the "beta blanket" was in stores then. But now, they are replaced by a different green colored blanket.

And for those who don't know how the "beta blanket" looks like, here's a picture:

User: nimniinimniinimnii1

7 comments:

  1. I'm the only guy who does'nt have rares and I have the green blanket like nimniinimniinimnii1.Dragon
    Tiger
    Wolf
    26790

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually not too beta. I had one as a non-member, but I HAD to recycle it... -.- I wish I could go back in time to ask my past self to keep it, or I'd have a good rare right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have 1 my user is katnissforever22

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got scammed like that Im awesomecoolman5566

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anybody trade for me tan carpet? Btw this is awesomecoolman5566 again

      Delete