Sunday 29 January 2012

Party Pooper

Hey Jammers!

  Sorry for those who actually made it to our party, but it was canceled 20 mins later. For those who don't know what happened, a person with the user, Silver101, came and ruined the mood for everyone. He came to Taliya's den to follow a friend. But when he realized we were there, he ask us why we said he was rude. Well, we have met him before, and he said Taliya knew nothing about clothing items. Saying that she didn't know what was beta, and what was not. So he called her something that was like idiot. (Can't remember the word) And when Moosab came to defend, he called her stupid and told her to shut up.

  You know what, I'll just put this as a chat to save you guys less trouble.

  Silver101: Why did you put me in Rude Jammers?
  Taliya: Because you were rude!
  Silver101: HOW!? How was I rude?! Because I said my blanket was beta?
  - FIGHTING -
  Taliya: Thanks for ruining everyone's mood right now!
  Silver101: YOU AREN'T ANSWERING MY QUESTION!
  Taliya: I didn't see anything!!
  Silver101: -.-
  - MORE FIGHTING - 
  Moosab: You can't handle the truth that you are rude!
  Silver101: SHUT UP, MOOSAB! TALIYA ANSWER THE QUESTION! 
  * Taliya said something (Can't remember)*
  Silver101: You are running away
  - FIGHTING -
  Taliya: SORRY EVERYONE THE PARTY IS CANCELED BECAUSE OF SILVER!
  Silver101: CAN'T YOU JUST ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION? AND WHAT DID I DO?
  *Silver's friends*: WHAT DID HE DO! HE'S AWESOME! YOU'RE MEANER THAN HIM!
  Taliya: SORRY EVERYONE WHO MADE IT! IT'S CANCELED! HE'S RUINING EVERYONE'S MOOD! SORRY SNOWY, I KNOW YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO BED AT 9, AND IT'S PASSED THAT! IM SO SORRY BUT IT'S CANCELED!
  Silver101:  WHAT DID I DO!?
  Taliya: WHAT YOU DID WAS RUIN EVERYONE'S FUN! THEY WERE JUST HAVING FUN AT A PARTY AND YOU HAD TO RUIN IT! 
  *Taliya has left the party*

  (Just so you know, I don't remember how everything went.)
  
  So Silver, I hope you know why we think you are rude! Other people see things differently!

  

5 comments:

  1. 0.0 I hate party poopers :L. Hope that silver101 learned his lesson! :(. And lol, I got my name in there!! :D Thx for caring!! -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he did that! Silver went in and he ruined it all! I agree with anonymous, I hate party poopers.
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THTS SO MEAN! NEVER KNEW SILVER COULD BE SO ANNOYING! Good thing I'm not his buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard rumors Silver is mean and rude. I also heard some say he scams. He may or may not. I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is all a lie! Aj blocked the word shut up.. u probally wrote this urself.. Silver101 is a great friend I ever had.

    ReplyDelete