Sunday 1 January 2012

Wolves Together Friends Forever!

Hey Jammers!

  We had the most awesome fun with a couple of our buddies!

  CocoaFang, Piezilla, Rpmc24, Silverstream111, and StrongWo!

  Here are a couple pictures! And in the comment section, leave whether you want a party or contest!

  And give all our friends a shout out! Leave a comment saying Wolves Together, Friends Forever!

  Also, look at these 2 glitches I discovered! (First and Second photos)

  And, please read our Questions/Answers page if you want to know about our coming update!






















6 comments:

  1. I wannna be there to! A party at sapiria forest sounds fun 4 me and also what a Lamo horses arn't here on new years day.-dragontigerwolf26790 Type back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolves together, friends forever!!
    -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY GUYS IT'S MOONBEAMF HERE OH Y'ALL! IM LIKE UR BIGGEST FAN EVER NO SERIOUSLY I CHECK UR BLOG 24-7I LUV IT SO MUCH AND WHY WIULD SOME ONE HACKED YOU....MOOSAB...AND...TALIYA..? U GUYS RTO AWESOME'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dragontigerwolf26790!

    I haven't seen you in a LONG time! I'm sorry if im not responsive when online. But I'm SUPER busy all the time! So i'm sorry I haven't spent any time with you lately!

    Hi Snowy!

    Yup! Wolves Together, Friends Forever! :D

    Hello MoonBeamF!

    Well, it probably ins't a fan that hacked us. So perhaps that person hacked us because they were angry that their own blog didn't get as many views? (Not saying that our blog is popular)

    - Taliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im ellessar77 i know strongwo he is one of my good friends! :D :D :D -ellessar77

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for writing back! and I am hoping for more fun on Animal jam madness the best blog ever!-Dragontigerwolf26790

    ReplyDelete